Each NCL, Inc. Chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to serve. Each Chapter then supports its philanthropic service partners through different volunteer activities.
Our chapter is proud of the partnerships we have established with local philanthropies. Currently, we are partnering with:
- City of Temecula
- City of Murrieta
- Susan G. Komen-I.E.
- Hope’s Community Closet
- Habitat for Humanity-Inland Valley
- Binky Patrol
- Our Nicholas Foundation
- Littlefield Foundation
- Michelle’s Place
- Old Town Temecula Community Theater
- Pennypickle’s Workshop
- Green Acres Interactive Therapy
- MCAS Camp Pendleton
- Community Mission of Hope
- Jacob’s House
- Temecula Valley Champions
We have a variety of philanthropies that we serve in order to provide our members with an opportunity to volunteer in multiple arenas depending on their interests or areas of passion. Some of our big projects during the year include:
- Service from the Heart (a NCL district-wide baby shower event on Camp Pendleton for military families)
- We C.A.N. Food Drive (collecting canned food items for Community Mission of Hope)
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in October.
We invite you to click on the links on this page to learn more about the philanthropies we serve.